Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday Ramble...

Hi Friends!
It's almost Friday! :)
Can you tell I'm excited?! We had crazy storms today, and I can't say I hated it. I l.o.v.e.d it!! I realize this isn't the safest thing to do while I was driving, but holy black sky batman, it was black outside! It was like 70 mph winds and they said on the news that it was stronger than the hurricane winds. Crazy!

On another note, this has been a great work week. I've had terrible headaches for three days straight, but I'm starting to feel much better. I know several of the kids at school will be gone tomorrow, so I'm thinking that it will probably be a wonderful day! Ha! :) Not that I want them all to stay home, but it's nice to hear that they will be spending "mommy days", or days at the lake with their family. I love seeing them all day everyday, but it's good to know their parents not only want to, but can spend that time with them too.

At work tomorrow we also get to kick off football season by wearing our favorite college football gear, and celebrating with a pizza party. Sounds like a fun Friday to me!

On another exciting note, Dylan found out he's off this Sunday/Monday! Do you know what this means? WE get two days off together to spend with no plans! Except for a family get together on Monday! Hallelujah!!! I can't tell you how excited this makes me! With Dylan's job, we never get two days off together. We're lucky if we get one. And the fact that one of those days, happens to be a holiday is just insane! I can't wait! This hasn't happened in ages!! I'm just so thankful! Monday is going to be a fun filled family day, and I couldn't be more excited!

Also OU's first game is in 2 days!! I can't wait!!! BOOMER SOONER!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, those are a lot of clouds! It's been a long time since I've seen clouds like that! I'm so happy you get those days off together! Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was definitely a good work day :) Have a great long weekend with your hubby!

    ReplyDelete