Monday, September 5, 2011

Picture Dump...

Well, I've been in school for six weeks now! Crazy to think that's the truth. My classroom got a little facelift in the last few weeks that aren't on my classroom tour, so I thought I'd show them here. I painted a rocking chair to be my teacher chair and added a white board next to my smart board and an alphabet/number line for my reading class.


My cutie brother moved away to college and as a family we went and bombarded his new dorm room. It's surprisingly great and for a hot second made me miss dorm life. ;)

Piper {finally!} got a hair cut, I'm embarrassed at how long it had been. but LB was sure glad she was home.
Speaking of dogs my mother in law got a new puppy. He is absolutely precious!!

And we celebrated my wonderful husband's 24th birthday. I hosted my first little birthday party at our house. It was wonderful if I do say so myself. Can't wait to see what the next 24 birthdays are like. :)
OU had their first game of the season (We won!) which means we had our first family watch party, I definitely forgot to take pictures-dang! But I made these, along with guacammus. Both were divine.

Happy Tuesday! BOOMER SOONER!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy September! Hope you are enjoying your new job (looks like you are)! Miss all of my friends in Oklahoma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those look so good! and yay for guacummus!

    ReplyDelete