Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February...

Well, I've failed again.
Here's what is happening around the Buckingham house:

I love my job and more than my job I really love the kids I work with everyday. I was meant for this.
Dylan's been on tv quite a bit. I love that.
I've only had water to drink since the new year. Excluding alcohol of course. ;)
I've kept up with our laundry pretty well. Definitely better than before, but not perfect.
The dogs are good. Lambeau is shedding like a crazy person and I may or may not have had a meltdown about it. (Let's be honest: by "may or may not", I mean most definitely.)
I've finished two books this year.
I have an awesome art project going on at work and I'm so excited about the future of it.
I've got several new recipes I need to document on here, but we'll see if I get around to it.
I love pinterest and have been on there more than I have been on blogger.

I'm working on it.
Til next time- peace and elbow grease. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment