Thursday, December 31, 2009

My 2009...

I think it's fair to say this has been the best year of my life. I have truly checked off lots of things from my life-list this year.


I got engaged to a wonderful man.
My girlfriends and I started a Recipe Club. (which I miss dearly.)
My best friend got engaged.
My brother got his driver's license.
We had a Kentucky Derby party for my Grandpa's birthday.
My beautiful mother turned 50, and she is fabulous if I do say so myself.
I got married, and had the wedding of my dreams. (thanks, mom and dad.) :)
We both graduated college. (woohoo!! finally!)
We moved our newlywed life to Texas. (with Piper, so we are now a three person family.)
We bought our first Christmas tree, and decorated our home for Christmas.
We actually got to go to Oklahoma for Christmas. (Blizzard and all! 14 inches, can you believe it?!)
My husband is living his dream, and I couldn't be prouder of him.


As sad as I am to see it all come to an end, I'm excited for this next year, and can't wait to see what 2010 brings! Here are some of my favorite memories of 2009...













No comments:

Post a Comment