Thursday, June 17, 2010

Weekend Madness...

Tomorrow night we'll hit I-40E toward OKC for two days! I couldn't be more excited! My brother is having surgery in the morning (feel free to say a little prayer for him). We have lots to do, as usual. It's hardly a vacation...this time on our agenda we plan on doing breakfast with my family to (early) celebrate my birthday. (Since I won't see my family for that) Spend time with my brother of course, and go to one of Dylan's good friend's weddings & partake in a broadcasting reunion with a bunch of his friends from undergrad. Oh and I have a full order of mugs to paint from McNellie's. Ugh. It's going to be a quick two days. Poor Dylan for having to use his "days off" driving & running around crazy. I'm ready to go back to Oklahoma for a second. I miss my family, and just being in Oklahoma in general. I see a Super Target Run in my future. I hate that there isn't ever enough time to see everyone or everything. Is it bad that sometimes I want to just go there in secret so I don't hurt anyone's feelings? Ha. Not to sound selfish, but it's true. I miss my friends dearly. I wish Dylan and I could both go home for like a week and then we could see everyone and not feel so scatter brained. Tomorrow I have a fun day planned of sunning and nail painting, laundry, packing and thrifting. I'll keep you posted on my fab finds. Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Wow... your wedding and engagement photos on here are breathtaking! You and your hubby are a beautiful match! Just wanted to stop by and say hello! Happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete