Saturday, January 22, 2011

I'm failing. Failing miserably...

I thought I'd be better at blogging in 2011, and some times I still think I will. But I have zero time to sit without being interrupted and this is just a lost cause. Hopefully things will change soon. In the meantime, here's the latest...
We took this sucker home...

We had our FIRST snow day, let me just say- Heavenly...

I've been raking my heart out. I ended up with 11 GIANT trash bags. Never again...
...and watching this little guy run through my leaf piles to chew on them. But it's hard to get mad when he's so darn cute...

I've been baking my heart out all day every day. Something is wrong, I'm suddenly obsessed with sweets. But these are my favorites from Recipe Club, and I can't get enough. Even Dylan's friends love them. They're a good "quick! company's coming" cookie...


Speaking of company coming... We have four guests coming to stay with us tonight. Our friends from Amarillo :) They'll be our first guests, and I can't wait to show them our house and show them our new life in Oklahoma! I hope it's a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment