Monday, July 11, 2011

Work-a-holics, Grill-a-holics...

I've been working so hard in my classroom trying to get it all organized and clean, I've hardly had any time to blog, but I do have lots to catch up on.

We celebrated my 24th birthday by redo-ing our garage. I enlisted the help of my super handy parents and we went to work! We took out cabinetry, plumbing, a closet and a stupid amount of wood paneling. It looks fabulous! My Mother in Law bought me a shelf for the garage, which was perfect. I will never be able to thank my parents enough for all of their help with all the millions of projects in my life. As if all of that wasn't big enough, Dylan's sister and brother in law gave us a new grill for our deck for our joint birthday present. It is amazing and we have been using it nearly every night!! Our first meal was Hawaiian chicken and asparagus. :) YUM!

Last weekend Dylan had a rare Saturday night off so we had our friends come over and grill out together. It was a blast! The only picture I remembered to take was my banana pudding. (One day I'll get better at that!) I used a new recipe and it was amazing! It definitely stepped up the banana pudding game!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment