Sunday, November 29, 2009

Things I've Learned...

I am thankful for my husband and our families.

I graduate from college in 13 days.

We move to our new apartment, out of state, in 9 days.

I have to have our home boxed and ready to load onto a moving truck in 8 days.

I need to take "days off" more often, I have enjoyed this break more than I can express.

I don't like packing, but I'm getting more and more excited about our move, and picking out our Christmas tree.

I can't wait to go to Lubbock.

I'm really good at making lists, I think our kitchen table is covered in them.

I don't like homework, and am getting more and more excited that after tomorrow is complete, I'll probably never have homework for myself, ever again.

My husband is patient, and for that I am beyond thankful, I sure love him.

That is all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment