Thursday, July 19, 2012

Back to Life, Back to Reality...

Ha! But seriously, that's how I feel. We were gone to the Caribbean for 5 days and now we're back to home sweet 'homa. ;) 

We got back last Friday and after not even being back for 24 hours I headed to Tulsa to an Affair of the Heart with my cutie Mom and her sisters. We even ran into the QT guy. Hilarious!

An Affair of the Heart is an incredible Oklahoma craft/trade show that I haven't been to in a year or so. They come here to the city twice a year (Spring/Fall) and they head to Tulsa in July. Since I haven't been able to make the OKC one, we decided to make a girls trip to check it out. It was great and I came home with lots of fun goodies. Saturday night I came back and by Sunday afternoon Dylan left for Tulsa for a guys weekend golf trip with some of his friends. 

He came back yesterday and is headed back to work today and I go back Monday. Ack! I feel like this Summer has flown by, but more than that - I'm happy that I've accomplished quite a bit. The nursery is coming together more and more everyday and I've really gotten to take some time to myself to rest and reenergize. It's been nice and I'm looking forward to the new school year. Which also means we have approximately 15 weeks til we meet our little boy :) I can't even believe we'll be parents. 

Speaking of our little boy, he is also pretty darn close to having a name. :) Here's a sneak peak into his sweet nursery. I got that frame at Affair of the Heart. So sweet! 
Happy Thursday, friends!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear what your little boy's name will be! And the Caribbean sounds really good right about now... hope it was fun!

    ReplyDelete