Sunday, July 8, 2012

Weekend Wrap...

Friday I had Recipe Club with some of my favorite girls. I made Wonton Taco Cups from pinterest. They were really great. I forgot to take an after picture, but here they are before going into the oven. 
They were pretty great, and SO easy! I made them for the appetizer/side dish category this month. We ate and then stayed and talked for a long time and I got to hang out with my baby bff, Esly. 
My goodness I love this girl.
She was playing with my phone and she flipped the camera to see us. Too funny! 
...
Saturday I took a painting class with my friend Joselyn, from work. She teaches 4th grade and we've been talking about signing up for one of those classes for a while. So saturday we did just that and it was so fun. From the awkward teacher who had to be gay, but was incessantly hitting on every woman there, to the woman who was so mad about her painting (which was beautiful by the way) .. it was a great time. We did the field of poppies class.
I was really worried how I would do with a class like this, since I love to paint...but it was so fun. I had to turn off my creative side and just follow directions. Which was good for me. My favorite was that each person had a completely unique painting to them, but they were all so similar. I want to go again with a big group of girls. 
...
Today I'm spending my day packing and laundering all of our clothes. We're off to our vacation tomorrow. CanNOT wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment