Wednesday, November 28, 2012

2 weeks...

My dearest Garrett,
this week you turned 2 weeks old.
You started smiling in your sleep this week. I know they aren't intentional yet, but they melt my heart just the same. We also switched from nursing to pumping/bottle feeding back to nursing. I'm not sure why exactly, but I'm one determined lady & we're figuring this thing out together. No one said this would be easy, but you sure make it worth it. You also let me sleep for 5 straight hours on Tuesday. We were back to our usual 2-4 hour stretch right after, but it was dreamy while it lasted! Thank you for that. We spent our first night away from Daddy. He had to travel for work to the OSU/Baylor game in Waco, Tx. I survived and you did too, but boy were we glad when he returned. While he was gone I ventured out with you on a secret mission to make some Christmas gifts for our family. They are perfect and I can't wait to show them off. 

Here we are on our date Mommy/Son date... 
We also went on our first date with Esly (and Megan) this week! We met up at Target, (duh!) and even went and picked her up from school. You two were adorable and she is so fascinated with you. Not that I want to wish the time away, but I'm so excited to see you two grow up together. It makes my heart so full. :)

You are just such a joy!

Love, Your Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment