Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

WILW:
Three posts in one week? Who am I?? :) Linking up with Jamie again, here we go!
...
I'm loving that some of our 2nd graders did a living history museum in our Library. They had a dot on their hand and when you went around you could push it and they became their historical character. Here I am with Rosa Parks. It was SO cool!!

I'm loving that we are only two days away from Spring Break!!

I love waking up and running into this little guys room and seeing his squishy cheeks every morning.
More than that I love that his "405 Pride" OKC Thunder onesie my mom bought him last year, fits him.

I love that the last three nights that same little precious has slept 9 straight hours, then an additional 4.
It's downright exhausting being a growing baby.

I love that me, my mom and Garrett will be crashing my cousin Savannah's senior trip and going along side Gaybra for a girls (plus Garrett of course) week trip over Spring Break. Pure bliss.

And of course, I love this man. I'm so proud of the family that we've built. There's no one I'd rather do life with. :)

Happy Wednesday, friends!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily! Your blog makes me wanna go back and have another 3 month old! Little Garrett is a DOLL. Enjoy this time with your little guy. Being a mommy to a boy is something special for sure! Anyway, stopped over from WILW and am your newest follower! I hope you'll stop by and follow back! :)

    ReplyDelete