Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Check...

Tuesday To-Do List-CHECK!
Not only did I conquer my list - but I'm not going to lie to you, I really outdid myself. ;)

This weekend I get to go home, and I couldn't be more excited. I wish Dylan could come with me, but I know he'll enjoy a fridge full of homemade leftovers to indulge in to feel like I've cooked for him, and some quiet time without me and Piper. I will miss him so much, but missing him makes me that much more excited to see him. So I guess it's not such a bad thing!

My grandparents came into town today, and as I type are sleeping soundly in the other room. I'm really blessed to have such a close knit family, that I know would do anything for me, as I would do for them. I hope Dylan and I can be the same kind of influence on our grandchildren that they have been on the two of us. I will never get sick of hearing them tell a story, and not be able to complete it without the other one helping them fill in the holes that they have forgotten. That's what 51 years of marriage will do to you. They are truly wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment