Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Mother's Day, Mom...


This might be 8 days late, but my mom is worth it. I like to think I have the best mom in the entire world, and each day I grow older, I appreciate her more and more. She really is marvelous and to honor her on this special day I've compiled a list to sum up lessons learned from my beautiful mother.

Top 10 things I've learned from my Mom:
1. Put others first.
2. I before E except after C.
3. If you can't name the things in your closet {or drawer, desk, purse, etc.} throw them away.
4. Nicely curled hair is never out of style.
5. Intelligence is attractive, it is never cute to be dumb.
6. Patience is a virtue.
7. Family is the most important thing.
8. A bargain is always better than full price.
9. Mowing lawns is not only for boys! Girls can tan while exercising-double win!
10. 2 words- Excel Spreadsheet.

Obviously I've learned way more than 10 things from you, mom. But for the sake of this post I picked 10 of my favorites, I hope it made you smile! I love you! :)

Last year I got to double my goodness with a fabulous Mother in Law. Happy Mother's day Moms! I hope you both enjoyed your days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment