Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm Backk...

I'm back in Oklahoma from the MQS quilter's convention in Overland Park, Kansas. Although I'm not a quilter, it was a good time, and visually very very interesting. I had no idea the amount of artistry that goes into quilt making. I'm glad I got some quality time with my Aunt Marilyn and her dear friend Lois. Lois is absolutely a doll. She is so sweet, and really just a joy to be around. It was a good week, but definitely tough to be away from my husband that long. Today we'll finally be reunited and have a day date in Tulsa tomorrow to spend some much needed quality time together. I have several posts lined up from the things I missed last week, that way I don't have one long one. I'm excited to get back to Amarillo, and be home again. It's good to get away, but it also made me miss Dylan, our apt. and Piper and I'm more than ready to get back to real life again!

No comments:

Post a Comment