Wednesday, November 24, 2010

2010 Thankfuls...


I am thankful:
.for my handsome husband. I didn't have any idea growing up how good I would have it in the husband department. I think I won the lottery on this one. He's funny, charming, good looking, dependable, driven, devoted, he loves the Lord and he loves me :) ... I could go on and on, but my most thankful part about Dylan is that I have a partner to go through this crazy life with. I'm more grateful for him now than I ever knew I could be.
.for my amazing mom, who is also my best friend. I love her more and more each day.
.my wonderful family & my awesome in laws. :)
.for my brother and more specifically his health.
.that we live in Oklahoma again. duh.
.for Amarillo. It was our home for almost 8 months & will always hold a special place in my heart.
.for my iPhone. (ha! sad, but truthful.)
.for laughter.
.for a full time job that I love.
.for wonderful friends.
.for a cute brick home to call our own.
.for a sweet little doggy named Piper, who loves unconditionally. everyday.
.for my husband's job that he also loves.
.for three year old hugs. There's nothing like them, and I'm lucky enough to get at least 30 every single day.
.for this life I've been given.

This year has been extra special for me. It's been so full of ups and downs and turns and never ever has it been a constant. It's almost December, and I don't think we've been "settled" for even one week during 2010. It has been lots of moving and lots of tugging on my heart strings and I've felt emotions on every single level. Good and bad. But I am, and always will be thankful for the Lord bringing me through everything we've experienced. I am so unworthy of all of these blessings, and I know now more than ever in my life I couldn't do any of these things without Him.

Today we will be celebrating with my side of the family in the morning, and Dylan's side in the afternoon. I wasn't sure we would even be able to celebrate the holidays this year with our families, let alone in Oklahoma, but we do. I will always be thankful for that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment