Monday, November 22, 2010

A day in iPhone pictures...

Today I've spent the day trying desperately to get our new life settled.
I am so in love with our home and am loving the wonderful space that we have that is ours and only ours.
I've ordered Christmas Cards.
Addressed them, and plan to mail them on Wednesday.
I've done more laundry than I probably have in the last 3 months. {sad, but so true}
I made my husband cinnamon rolls this morning for breakfast, before he left for work.


I took my mom to get a pedicure, to thank her for being so wonderful. I realize this doesn't begin to cover the things she has done for us, but who doesn't love a good pedicure?! And when I came home, guess who was waiting for me...



I cooked dinner for my husband, which he was able to come home for. I can tell I'm going to love that again.

I saw this out my window while I did my dishes.


All in all it was a beautiful day off. Definitely something I needed after the last few weeks.

And, guess who blogged twice in one week? This girl! Who knows, maybe I'll be back tomorrow with more! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're loving your new house! It's such a great feeling to be in your home!

    ReplyDelete